RAW PAPAYA RAITA
Nowadays our lifestyle has attained a lot of speed and we all are very busy and full of tensions due to deadlines in case of some official work, or education, or in fact in anything and everything that we do. Therefore, we feel like a machine. We want everything as fast as we can, leading to negligence in case of food and diet.
So today, I’ve decided to share with you a healthy and quick recipe.You can make it anytime and have a tasteful complement along with your meal or even take it as a snack. It is mainly made of Curd and Raw Papaya.
BENEFITS OF CURD
We all know the benefits of curd. It is a super food for all age groups. It is a dairy product which
- helps to improve digestion,
- boosts our immune system,
- good for teeth, bones, hair and helps in weight loss
- It is an excellent source of different types of vitamins and minerals.
BENEFITS OF RAW PAPAYA
Green papaya or raw papaya has a number of health benefits.
- It has vitamins and enzymes, magnesium, vitamin -A, E, B etc to improve digestion and immune system.
And I don’t think I need to tell you about the miraculous benefits of flax seeds.
- Curd : 1 bowl (150 gms)
- Raw papaya : 100 gms
- Roasted and crushed groundnuts : 2 table spoon
- Black salt : ½ teaspoon
- Sugar powder : ¼ teaspoon
- Red chili powder : ¼ teaspoon
- Roasted flax seed powder : 1 table spoon
- Salt (if needed) : to taste
- Peel and boil raw papaya.
- Grate the papaya in a plate.
- In a big bowl, add Curd, grated papaya, black salt, chili powder, sugar powder and flaxseed powder.
- Mix them with the help of a spoon and add crushed peanuts for a crunchy flavor.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
HAPPY WORDS 🙂
What is this life if full of care… We have no time to stand and stare…
(William Henry Davies)
I hope you’d love to try this simple and instant Indian dish. I would love to know about your experience while preparing it, tasting it and sharing with your loved ones. I’ll be back soon with the recipe of a very famous Indian dish, which makes many mouths water instantly. Be prepared. 😉
Stay Happy! Stay Well!! 🙂