Today I’ll talk to you about a very delicious and pulpy fruit ‘MANGO’. It is called the king of fruits because almost everyone loves to eat it. It is not only tasty but also has several health benefits.
- It has vitamin, B6, C, copper, magnesium, potassium, antioxidants, pro biotic fiber and many more.
- It prevents from cancer, keeps our skin eyes and hair healthy, control our blood pressure, immune our digestive system etc.
So friends, I’ll share with you a popular sweet-dish called ‘peda’, but in mango flavor hence named ‘Mango Peda’. It is healthy because it is made from milk-solid, sugar and mango pulp.
- Milk-solid (Khoya) : 200 gm
- Ripe Mango pulp : 4 tablespoon.
- Sugar : 150 gm
- Ghee : 1 teaspoon
- Heat the pan and put khoya and mango pulp. Mix well to break the lumps of khoya. Stir continuously for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
- Now add sugar and press and stir continuously till the mixture is thick like dough.
- Take out the mixture in a plate and cool it.
- Now make small balls of equal size from the dough and make it the peda with thumb pressed on them.
- Rest for 4-5 hours to set them. Now our sweet- dish, Mango Peda is ready to eat.
HAPPY WORDS 🙂
When life gives you lemons, throw it back and say, “I said I wanted Mangoes.”
I hope you’d love this sweet dish of India. I’ll be back soon again with more Indian recipes you’d have or haven’t heard of. Keep in touch. Do try this and let me know in the comments section below how it turned out. Stay Happy! Stay Well!! 🙂