These days the temperature of India is very high. People eat cool and stay ‘Thanda’. So today I’ll tell you about ‘KULFI’.
But when we hear the name of KULFI , we instantly think of its high calories and weight gain.
But friends, I’ll share with you a homemade, delicious in taste “KULFI GOOD FOR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT“.
This KULFI is not only delicious but also health beneficial.
- It has milk so it is rich in calcium.
- It has natural sweetness of dates. Date is rich in protein, several types of vitamins and iron.
- Ginger, cinnamon and almonds. These ingredients have amazing health benefits and helps in weight loss.
- Milk : 1 liter
- Dates : 8 piece
- Soaked almonds : 10 clove
- Cinnamon powder : 1/4 teaspoon
- Juice of fresh ginger: ¼ teaspoon
- Corn flour : 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate sauce : 1 tablespoon
- Remove the seeds of dates and peel the soaked almonds and grind it.
- Boil the milk reduced half.
- In a small bowl add corn flour and 2-3 tablespoon of little warm milk. Mix without leaving lumps.
- When milk becomes thick and remains half add mixture of corn flour and milk. Stir continuously.
- It becomes thick like a chocolate sauce. Add paste of Dates and Almonds, Cinnamon powder and juice extracted from Ginger. Mix these well and let it cool.
- Pour into an air-tight box and keep inside the freezer for around 2 to 3 hours.
- After 2-3 hours, take it out and blend again.
- Now, again freeze this for next 5 to 6 hours.
- Take it out after 5-6 hours. Your soft and yummy Kulfi is ready to be devoured.
- Serve with chocolate sauce and almond toppings.
HAPPY WORDS 🙂
“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”
I hope this dish would’ve touched your soul as much as it has touched ours. And I know you’d love to try it soon. Do let me know how it goes. I’ll be very soon back with more Amazing Indian Recipes. Stay Happy! Stay Well! 🙂