Green Banana Sabzi
Today I’ll share a quick and very easily made fry vegetable which is healthy and delicious too.
As I have already told you the qualities of banana in ‘RAW BANANA STUFFED ROLE’.
I’ll make GREEN BANANA SABZI!!!
- Green banana : 5 piece
- Dry sabji masala : 2 teaspoon
- Onion : 1 chopped
- Curry leaves : 10-12 leaves
- Mustard seed : ¼ teaspoon
- Fresh desiccated coconut for garnish : 1teaspoon
- Vegetable oil : 3 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
INGREDIENTS FOR DRY MASALA
- Coriander seed : 2 tablespoon
- Cumin seed : 2 tablespoon
- Fennel seed : 2 tablespoon
- Fenugreek seed : 1tablespoon
- Black pepper : 1tablespoon
- Green cardamom : 10 piece
- Clove : 15 piece
- Cinnamon : 2 piece (2 inches)
- Dry coconut : 3-4 inches piece
- Dry red chilly : 8 pieces
- Roast all the ingredients for 1 min. Cool them and grind.
- Add ½ teaspoon of Asafetida.
- Add turmeric powder 2 tablespoon.
- Dry mango powder(Aamchur).
- Mix all the ingrediants in a big bowl with dry spoon and store in an air tight container
Your dry masala is ready for use in any dry vegetable, fried rice to enhance its taste.
PROCEDURE FOR SABZI
- Peel and cut the green banana.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed and curry leaves.
- When seed crackle, add onion and fry.
- Add banana and fry, now add dry masala and salt.
- Cover and cook on low flame till banana cooked.
- Garnish with fresh desiccated coconut and eat.