These days weather of India is very hot, staying out in the sun for more than even a minute has become so difficult and protect themselves from dehydration people use very tasty and popular beverage called AAM- PANNA.
So friends I’ll share with you a very simple but delicious drink which beat the effect of heat and prevents sun-stroke.
- It is rich in Iron and Vitamin C.
- It boosts our immune system.
- Prevents from salt loss from body sweating.
- Improves digestive system and helps to stay hydrated.
- Raw mango : 400 gms
- Roasted cumin seed powder : 1 teaspoon
- Black salt : 1 teaspoon
- Chopped mint leaves : 1 teaspoon
- Black-pepper : 1 pinch
- Jaggery crushed or sugar : 100 gms
- Water : 250 ml
- Ice cubes
- Peel the mango and remove the seeds.
- Cut the mangoes into sliced.
- In a pan add a glass of water and sliced mangoes.
- Boil on medium flame, till cooked.
- Cool and blend and make fine smooth paste.
- Add roasted cumin seeds powder, black salt, chopped mint leaves, black pepper and jaggery(or sugar powder).
- Refrigerate this paste.
- Whenever you feel like drinking it, just scoop 2-3 tablespoons from it and mix in a glass of water and put some ice cubes in it and drink fresh!
This drink can be preserved in refrigeration for at least a week.
HAPPY WORDS 🙂
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.”
(George Bernard Shaw,
This one is again a season’s special, and a beverage which is so refreshing and prevents from sun-stroke. Do try it! And lemme know you loved its tangy taste. Your comments are awaited. Stay Happy! Stay Well! 🙂