Raw Banana Stuffed Roll
Today I’ll share with you a healthy and appetizing snack made of Raw Banana.
Friends, Banana as we are aware are a very popular fruit. In India, banana is many a time linked to religious ceremonies. Its leaf is used for decorative purpose in any holy festival, worship or marriages. Its leaf is also used as plates to serve food in feasts. Its fruit banana is used as an offering to God and is an ingredient in Prasadam too. And otherwise ripe bananas can be eaten uncooked but to eat ripe banana there are several ways, by roasting, boiling, frying etc.
It is rich in Potassium, fiber, vitamins and starch and several minerals too.
- Helps in lowering blood cholesterol level.
- Helps in weight management.
- Controls blood sugar.
- Improves digestive system and much more.
- Green Banana (Raw) : 4
- Potatoes(Medium sized) : 2
- Chopped Onion(Medium sized) : 1
- Dry Mango Powder : ½ Teaspoon
- Ginger Paste : ¼ Teaspoon
- Chaat Masala : ½ teaspoon
- Green Chilli(Finely chopped) : 1 or 2 as per taste
- Black salt : ½ teaspoon
- Chopped Coriander : 2 Tablespoon
- Roasted Cumin Seeds : ½ teaspoon
- Corn flour : 1 Tablespoon
- Vegetable Oil : 2-3 tablespoons
- Grated Cottage Cheese (Paneer) : 100 gm
- Raisins : 15-20
- Chaat Masala : ½ Teaspoon
- Boil the bananas and potatoes and peel them.
- In a big bowl, grate banana and potato well.
- Add chopped onion-ginger paste, chopped green chilli,dry mango powder, chaat masala, roasted cumin seedpowder, black salt and salt to taste. Mix well and keep aside.
- STUFFING: In another bowl, mix grated cottage cheese(Paneer), chaat masala and raisins. Mix them nicely.
- On a board, spread corn flour and flatten a big ball of the mixture of potato and banana. Flatten them using hands in about 5 cm breadth and 9cm length.
- Fill it with the stuffing made earlier. Close the roll.
- Heat some oil in a flat pan and shallow fry the rolls till they turn golden brown on each sides.
Your stuffed roll of raw banana and potatoes is ready now!
Serve with Green or Red Chutney. Decorate using onion rings and lemon.
HAPPY WORDS 🙂
“After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.”
I hope you’d love this yummy kebabi recipe. Prepare it, Enjoy it and do let me know how was your experience. I’ll come soon with some more in season delicious foods. Stay Happy! Stay Well! 🙂