Potato Soya Chunks Veggie
Today I will talk to you about a very simple and amazing vegetables which has ample nutrients value and is one of the favourite food item of each person. It is the kind of complete nutrients package in one meal.
There are two types of food- veg and non- veg. In non-veg people have choice to chose protein-rich food. But the veggies need not frown as. In veg. sec.also have many protein foods which I find soyabean the best source of high protein.
Protein is needed very much by all human beings in all age groups. It helps in building muscles and weight-loss. It helps growing children in good physical and mental growth. Chunks are not only good source of protein but fiber and vitamins too along with Omega-3 fatty acids which is good for our proper health.
So, I will share a simple recipe POTATO AND SOYA CHUNKS VEGETABLE. When I make this vegetable at home every one in my family finishes the whole bowl quickly and lick their fingers and plates too. 😛
Potato boiled and peeled- 250 g
Soya chunks – 1 cup
Ginger-Garlic paste – 1 tea spoon
Turmeric powder – 1 tea spoon
Red chilli powder – ½
Coriander powder -1 tea spoon
Onion – 2 midium size sliced
Green chilly – 1 chopped
Cumin seed – ¼ tea spoon
Mustered seed- ¼ tea spoon
Garam masala – 1 tea spoon
Tomato chopped – 1 cup
Coriander chopped – 2 table spoon
Bay leaf – 2-3 pieces
Oil- 3 table spoon
Salt to taste
- Soak soya chunks in little warm water for 5 minutes and squeeze them a little.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard and cumin seed .
- When they crackle and turn brown add green chilli and onion fry till onion turns golden.
- Add ginger-garlic paste fry for 1-2 min. in medium low heat.
- Add turmeric, coriander, red chilli powder,tomato and salt.
- When tomato softens, add soya chunks fry for 2-3 min.Now add potato fryit 2 min.
- Add 2 cup of water and cover and cook for 5 min. Juice turns thick, turn off the flame add garam masala and garnish with chopped coriander.Coplement this veg with Roti, Naan,Tandoori, Poori, Boiled rice and pulao.
It not only has a high nutritional value but also super amazing taste.
HAPPY WORDS 🙂
“Let food be your medicine!”
I hope you loved this super delicious and lip smacking veggie too. Please do give it a try and let me know in the comments section below. I would love to know about it. I’ll be back soon with yet another lovely recipe. Stay Happy! Stay Well! 🙂