As Promised, I’m back with a new sattu recipe. It’s yet another drink but sweeter this time. It’s a healthy sattu smoothie.
- Sattu powder- 2 tablespoons
- Milk- 1 glass
- Jaggery Powder or powdered sugar- 1 tablespoon
- Fennel seed powder- 1 pinch (optional to taste)
- In a blender jar, add sattu powder, milk, jaggery or powdered sugar.
- Blend it for 10-15 seconds.
- Now, you have a healthy sattu smoothie in frontof you.
- Pour into glass and add ice cubes to it and sprinkle some fennel seeds powder and Enjoy this smoothie in summers heat.
Preparation time is also very less , around 1-2 mins. It’s very nutritious. It has proteins, calcium and is very digestive.
HAPPY WORDS 🙂
“Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the ‘Titanic’ who waved off the dessert cart.”
― Erma Bombeck
I hope you’ll enjoy this yummy treat in summers. Do try it and lemme know about your experience. I’ll return with a new Indian Recipe soon. All the queries and comments are welcomed in the comments section below. Stay Happy. Stay Well! 🙂