A meal is complete only when it is ended with a yummy sweet dish. So, today I’m goning to tell you about a delicious Indian sweet dish to complete your meal with. And that’s the famous GAJAR KA HALWA.
Carrot- 1kg (washed , peeled and grated)
Powdered sugar- 250 gms
Condensed Milk- 200gms
Cashew nuts- 6-8 (finely chopped)
Almonds- 6-8 (chopped)
Ghee- 2 tablespoons
Green Cardamom powder- a pinch
- Put ghee in a pan and heat it.
- Put carrots and fry for 2-3 mins
- Now, add milk and mix continuously on high flame for 3-4 mins.
- Now, add condensed milk and fry till the mixture dries.
- Now, add powdered sugar, dry fruits and add all the garnishing material for the awesome look along with taste.
- Serve hot and Enjoy.
HAPPY WORDS 🙂
“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien
I hope you loved this recipe. Would love to know your opinion and if any query, please do let me know in the comments section below. I’ll return with a new recipe soon. Stay Happy. Stay Well! 🙂